Welcome to the Sun Bowl Skating Club Online Registration Site
Sun Bowl Skating Club is pleased to provide online registration and payment for various functions of the club, including credit card payment processing. The SBSC Uplifter registration site has replaced paper registration Please note that we will still accept offline payments of cash, cheque and etransfer but all SBSC and Club Ice activities will require online registration.
When a registration option becomes active, you will be able to click on the link to the left or click on the "Registration" tab in the navigation bar.
* Skaters with a current past due balance will NOT be allowed to register until that balance is paid in full.
First time using the site?
If this is your first time to the site, you must first provide a user name and password in order to set up an account and get started:
- As prompted, provide an email and password (minimum 6 characters) for the primary owner of your member account (parent/guardian).
- Keep this information to register your family's participants (skaters) for additional programs in the future and to gain access to member features, such as registration invoice history, participant profiles and family schedules.
- To get started, click a link to the left or REGISTRATION in the above navigation bar
- Please note that if the system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again. Registration selections will NOT remain in your Shopping Cart for future visits.
- Registration will require credit card payment or offline payment upon completion. Installment-based payment option will be available; if that option is selected for registration, your credit card will be charged at each installment interval and a receipt will be emailed to you.
If you have any problems registering please let us know and we can try to help you through the process. firstname.lastname@example.org.